May 11, 2009

Your Social Media Conversion

This is my new project.

My name is Adam Olsen, and Social Media Conversion is a forum for me to share my thoughts and advice about the emerging social media and networking channels that will shape our online culture.

I don’t need to tell you how explosive social media is right now. Chances are if you’re reading this blog you already know.

While millions of people are visiting social media sites every day, however, most of those people will be “one and done.” They’ll try something for a week, but then they’ll get bored and kick it to the curb. How many friends do you have, for example, who never really “caught on” to Twitter or blogging? Maybe you are that friend…

I want to be a resource for you. In fact, I’m writing this blog for you. Social Media Conversion is for Internet users who want to be a part of the social media movement, but need someone to shepherd them down the path.

The purpose of this blog is to answer common questions, share some news, give advice and otherwise help you on your road to Social Media Conversion. I’ll be writing about blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn and other social networking sites.

I feel like I have a good understanding of social media, and I’m learning more every day. Please ask me questions, make comments, or just sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

|